Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm on a Kill mail!!

That's right, my very first KM, okay I know, big deal, there were 15 of you guys and only 1 of him. Hey I didn't say I went out and got my first 1v1 kills, I said I got on my very first KM.  I didn't even do any damage to the poor guy, but I did my job as a tackler and was the first person to get point on him in my speedy Vigil.  Not really for sure why he decided to pop out in front of a Uni fleet uncloaked while he had a cloak fitted. Nor do I care, because guess what? I got on a KM!

Sadly this was the only action our fleet of 2 hours saw, the rest of the time the pirates(yes I want to be one) decided to go dock up when they saw our scouts in system, knowing that normally where 1 uni ship is in low sec there will soon be others.

Hopefully I'm able to get in on more fleets and then the FC decided to go more then 10-15 jumps from Aldrat, as I'm pretty sure that these days any pirates know it's time to do some hiding when we come through.  I personally can't wait till I'm on the other side trying to get a quick kill on a uni scouts before the rest of the fleet warps in.

No comments:

Post a Comment