Sunday, November 7, 2010

So uhm I haven't been drunk much!

I really did plan to have more to report by now, but being new to a game like Eve, I just haven't done much yet. I'm to skeered to go out and pirate as I don't have the income to support it yet.  I'm also trying to learn all I can from the good people of Eve Uni, as I knew nothing about the game and they have taught me a few things, some really really important, like how to figure out how to fit a ship!

The good news though is that with all of this slow time I've had time to build up some skills and while my SP is still very very low, it is at least usable for a Rifter with some T2 mods. So for now I won't be doing my pirating, just learning the game while I continue to read and learn from other pirates.  I just ran across Lady Shanique, and while not a "pirate", the play style seems to be pretty damn similar to one and the blogs are great reads.

Alright enough for now, I've got to get back to missioning :(, so I can try to get up to L4 missions and make me some isk.

No comments:

Post a Comment